October 2015- Student Perceptions of Teaching (SPOT) is the new student evaluation system for UNT. Developed and offered by the University of Washington (IASystem®), this proven system offers both online and paper administration options, as well as evaluation forms that support different pedagogical formats (e.g., large lecture, online, studio). This system also offers many benefits to obtain an overall assessment of the course and instructor. Below are just a few of the highlights of the system:
- Offers 14 different forms to provide feedback on specific aspects of each course type;
- Allows faculty members to add their own questions;
- Includes FOUR summative global questions to allow cross-class and cross-instructor comparisons;
- Reports are available within three days after grades are posted; and
- Intuitive interface which sends students a direct link to their evaluations for each class.
The Fall 2015 SPOT administration dates are Nov. 9-22, 2015. We hope you take time to learn about this new system at the SPOT website.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.